1. The organizer of the "Why You Should Win the Premium Package?" (hereinafter the "Competition") on Facebook, on the profile called Webwave.me (https://www.facebook.com/webwave.me/) is the company WebWaver Maciej Czajkowski ul. Sucharskiego 3/5, 01-390 Warsaw, Poland.
2. The awards in the Competition are funded by the WebWaver company.
3. The administrator of personal data provided by Competition Participants is
Personal data are provided voluntarily, although this is necessary for the purposes indicated in par. 4 below by the Participant
of the Competition Persons providing data have the right to access this data, change or delete it.
5. These regulations (hereinafter the "Regulations") define the terms of the Competition, which the participant accepts at the time of joining.
6. The competition will be held on Facebook at www.facebook.com.
7. The contest is not sponsored, supported or in any way associated with Facebook.
8. The Organizer's employees supervise the correctness and course of the Competition, ie providing information on the Competition and considering complaints.
9. The competition does not violate the Act of November 19, 2009 on gambling, including the provisions of Art. 29 of the same act.
1. The contest participant may be an adult natural person who has accepted the Regulations (hereinafter: the "Participant").
2. The Participant declares that:
1. The prizes (hereinafter: "Prizes") in the competition are the goods listed in the Competition
published on Facebook on the Webwave.me profile - https://www.facebook.com/webwave.me/
2. The prize in the Competition is to receive a Premium Package for a website created in the WebWave website builder (https://webwave.me/) for free.
3. The number of Prizes in the Competition is 10. In the event of a smaller or significantly larger number of Competition Participants, the Organizer reserves the right to change the number of prizes to a smaller or larger number, respectively.
4. One participant may only receive one Prize.
5. The award includes the Premium Package for 1 year for one website created in the website creator WebWave https://webwave.me/.
6. The Premium Package does not include a free domain.
1. The competition is available on the Facebook social network on the Webwave.me profile - https://www.facebook.com/webwave.me/
2. The duration of the Competition was specified in the post on Facebook, on the WebWave.me profile (https://www.facebook.com/webwave.me/) and it lasts from the date of publication of the post until 09/17/2020 until 00:00.
1. The Participant's task is to:
Create or have a website made by himself/herself in the free version of the WebWave website builder (https://webwave.me/).
Post an answer in the commentary to the question asked in the competition post on Facebook, on the Webwave.me profile (https://www.facebook.com/webwave.me/), "Why should you get the Premium Package for free from us?"
Tag one friend interested in creating websites in the comment under the contest post,
2. The Competition Committee will evaluate the websites on the basis of:
and evaluate the content of the comment answering the question "Why should you win the Premium Package?" from the meritorical point of view.
3. The Competition Committee will select the winners based on their websites and the comment added under the post on the website.
4. The Competition Commission will evaluate and announce the ten winners on the WebWave.me profile on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/webwave.me/).
1. The condition for entering the competition is to have or create a website in the website creator WebWave https://webwave.me/ in the free version and to perform the activities contained in point V.1.
2. Access to the Competition is free of charge and requires registration on the social networking site Facebook and at https://webwave.me/ in order to create a website in the WebWave website builder.
3. The condition for participation in the Competition is the acceptance of the Regulations, confirmation of your legal age and correct performance of the task described in point V of the Regulations.
5. The Prizes awarded in the competition will be transferred to the Participants within 7 calendar days from the date of receipt by the Founder of the information referred to in point VI.3.
6. The Organizer decides about granting the prize.
1. The Organizer is not responsible for the reliability and truthfulness of the Competition Participants' data, including the inability to transfer the Prizes for reasons attributable to the Participant.
2. The Organizer declares that it does not control or monitor the content posted by the Participants in terms of reliability and truthfulness, subject to actions related to the removal of violations of the Regulations or generally applicable provisions.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to exclude from the competition any Participants whose actions are against the law or the Regulations and the regulations of Facebook.
1. Personal data of the Competition Participants will be processed by the Organizer and the Founder solely for the purpose of performing the activities necessary for the proper conduct of the Competition.
2. Personal data of the Competition Participants will be kept by the Organizer only for the period necessary to conduct the Competition and issue the Prizes to the distinguished Participants.
3. Participants have the right to inspect, correct and delete data being processed. The data is provided on a voluntary basis, however, in order to participate in the competition, registration is required on the Facebook social network and at https://webwave.me/.
4. Upon deletion of data, the User loses the possibility to participate in the Competition.
1. All intellectual property rights to the competition belong to the Organizer. Participation in the competition does not in any way result in the acquisition of any intellectual property rights by the Participants. It is forbidden to violate any intellectual property rights in the competition, in particular:
1. Any complaints regarding the functioning of the competition or identified violations of the Regulations should be reported to the Organizer by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. A complaint or notification of identified violations should include the name, surname and e-mail address of the Competition Participant, as well as a description of the event being complained about.
3. Complaints and notifications will be considered promptly, however not later than within 14 days from the date of their receipt by the Organizer.
4. The user is notified of the Organizer's decision by e-mail to the e-mail address provided.
1. The Regulations enter into force on 03/09/2020. until further notice.
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
3. These Competition Regulations are available to the Participants on the profile under the post and link provided by the Organizer.